With the support of the International Monetary Fund, the government appears to be developing a medium-term strategy to increase budget revenues by 2.2-3 percent points of GDP in the medium term, bringing them closer to the regional average 30% of GDP. This amount will be generated by changing fiscal policy in two main directions, restoring the flat-tax to 15%, trying to flattening payroll tax and profit tax.
- Albanian Diaspora Business Chamber starts working with potential sectors in Albania
- Diaspora donates 5 thousand COVID-19 tests to the Ministry of Health and Social Protection
- The leaders of the Albanian Diaspora Business Chamber help Albanian families
- KKD / Lazim Destani unites Diaspora’s entrepreneurs in helping their motherland
- Diaspora Business Chamber unites the Chambers of the region